Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back to Basics

I will admit, I've missed the sunshine!  I thoroughly enjoyed my patio time yesterday relaxing with a book.  There is NO BETTER WAY to "do nothing" then to lose yourself in prose.  Thankfully, my favorite authors have new books out and I can now have any book I choose at my fingertips... (Thanks to my Kindle).  even the classics are free on Kindle and download instantly. Nicholas Sparks and James Patterson are on tap for the rest of the week.  Sounds like some rain on Thursday and Friday:-(..There's not much more depressing than a rainy day in Florida in the concrete condo.  We've already slipped into Senior living. We had a nice breakfast yesterday, skipped lunch and headed to our favorite restaurant for a 4 p.m. dinner.  If you want to make the first seating, you get there early. I had my favorite lamb chops, huge baked potato, hot rolls w/ cinnamon butter and a great big bowl (family style) of tossed salad.  We were then off to Walmart, (the second phase of Senior living) to get our groceries...We decided on just breakfast supplies and we'd wing it for lunch/dinner.... Hate to fill the fridge for just 20 days....(and eating out is much more fun)  We do, however; have an ample supply of beer, soda, munchies and ice...Life is basically pretty simple and here...........we're back to basics!

No comments:

Post a Comment