Thursday, October 21, 2010

Technologically challenged!

T.C.-that's me!  Josh (our carpenter extraordinaire) just asked, "Do you know you have TWO 5 disc DVD players?"  "No".  "Yep, once came as the receiver with your surround sound".  I think I looked for many hours online to find a DVD player that had 3-5 discs so I could play our opening music, our trivia game and then the feature presentation.  So now we have an extra DVD player.. Merry Christmas somebody! 
The H.U.T. is nearing completion.  Hoping to hook up the TV today.. I can't wait.... worse than a kid @ Christmas. The candy counter is filled, the popper is ready to pop, all the lights are up and working. We're just waiting for the seating to be delivered......We have a spaghetti and poker day planned for Sunday but I doubt the seating will be here by then.... Still planning on a "premiere" around the 1st of the month.. Maybe an election night movie would be in order so we don't have to watch all the returns....which will probably return us to the same old status quo anyway.. why be depressed when we can be entertained?




Here are some pictures for those of you who haven't already been bored to tears with my nightly face book updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment