Tuesday, October 19, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME

Can't say it enough....I love being home!  We had a great trip... scenery was spectacular, Jeff and Heather are great, golfing was fun and Jerome (and Lee) got us there (and back) safe and sound!! It's the only way to travel.
We changed our plans and stopped at Cabellas on the way down rather than the Biltmore.  Lee had mentioned it and I thought he deserved to do something HE wanted to for a change.  He's always good to go with whatever everyone else wants....figured he deserved a turn.   It was quite a place.  Only took us a bit out of our way and we weren't planning to make Jeff's till Thursday anyway.


 Got home bright and early this morning at 7:15.  We had stayed just north of Harrisburg and Lee was up at 3:30 heading home.  I bounced around back in bed for a couple more hours...Once I was completely tossed, I decided to head to my shotgun position for the rest of the trek to EIEIO. Arrived home and Josh (carpenter) was already busily working in the H.U.T. All the little finishing touches are coming together... I am So impressed with the little things that Josh comes up with to polish each part of the project.  Seating is ordered and should arrive within a week.... Then it's time for Lights, Camera, ACTION !!

No comments:

Post a Comment