Thursday, August 12, 2010

Here's your Sign!

I should have known this affliction would one day be mine.  The signs were all there.  My favorite color is green.  Every house I've owned is green.  I enjoy shopping and money is green.  I'v always loved the Philadelphia Eagles and their team colors were light and dark green. I enjoy mowing my lawns and they're green and all the plants I work so hard to keep thriving are green. Basically, I love NY, not every single thing about NY but it's my home and I love it.  My son has worked nearly 11 years at airports and with airplanes every day.  Bailee loves dinosaurs, especially Tyrannosaurus REX.  Two of my favorite gals are Ryans.  Within days, this pictured, jumbo fellow will adorn my front yard and the word will be out.  I know they say the first step is simply being able to admit your affliction.  This is big for me as I've tried to remain faithful and true to the roaming buffalo but for heaven sakes people FOUR huge losses and seasons full of disappointment. A fan can only take so much!  So today, I'm taking the first step and telling the you and the world......I AM A JET'S FAN!

I'm looking for a sponsor and will attend meetings as soon as I can locate some.  If you can help me, please make ths journey with me.  Today I've taken Step one....11 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment