Wednesday, July 29, 2015

One of Those Days

Today is one of those days!  I strongly dislike the heat....I'm HOT (in the sweaty sense).  I had an early morning call from a dear friend that made me sad beyond comprehension....I'm devastated!  I went to spend some time with Mom this morning.....I'm depressed.  My knees are killing me.....I'm old!


But, I'm going to turn this day into a good one!  I've been chatting with my goose and ducks this morning while giving them their morning shower. Baby gave me a little HISStory on his life and the ducks were trying to wash away all the carnage from their relative's recent slaughter.  They have begun eating again which is a good sign.  Christmas and birthday orders are arriving daily..You're welcome Amazon.  Birthday planning for Lee, (Friday,) Lacie (Sept,) Jeff and Bailee (Nov) is progressing nicely.  A week-end getaway with family, especially Bailee, is coming up soon. Family will be arriving next week from California and last but so very far away from least is Walter's ( every embryo gets a nickname in this family) arrival and all the planning to welcome him/her in style. 


Thank God for supportive friends and family and things to look forward to.... those things make one of those :-( days.....one of these :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment