Thursday, July 16, 2015

Happy Birthday

Happy 71st Birthday Steve.  Hope you're partying in heaven....I'm pretty sure you went there ;-)  I still miss you like crazy and wonder what you might think of how our lives progressed.  I'm pretty sure you'd be disappointed in some and proud of others.  You'd have loved my kids and grandkid(s.)  We have one more on the way.  You would never believe that our beautiful new home is surrounded by feathered family.  I'm thinking if you were still here things would be different with our dysfunctional family, but maybe not....we'll never know.  I have an amazing Hatfield family and friends who are more family than family:-/ Life is good! Miss you always!  You don't look a day over 25♥


                                                                                  Love,


                                                                                       Peanut






                      

No comments:

Post a Comment