Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Once in a Blue Moon....or twice.

Nothing more beautiful on a clear, summer night than a huge, (Billy Fuccillo style) full moon. Last night's was another Blue Moon.  Not really blue in color but big, bold and yellow.  It was so bright I could even see the flowers by the flag pole in the darkness.  As usual, I took a few photos and they were pretty clear.  Then a few minutes later, my friend Johnny posted his Moon over Owasco photo.  It was spectacular and overshadowed the ones I had just snapped.  Here you go...




Here's another priceless shot of a Blue Moon..........................oops..wrong shot:-(
My pictures pale in comparison but here they are:
Moon over EIEIO



There's a man in there somewhere:-)

Finally, the real 411 on a Blue Moon.....


I'm finished "mooning" you until next month. Be scared...very, very scared.... Right Resa and Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment