Friday, June 21, 2013

Hello Summer:-)

My very favorite day of the year, the longest day of the year and by the looks of things, the nicest day of the year.  This date is always filled with special birthdays.  My great niece Alli is 7 years old today and going to enjoy TWO parties...one for her pals this afternoon and one for her family and friends tonight.  She'll sleep well tonight as will her Mom who is the consummate party planner.. Our cousin Kay is turning ...well she has a 7 in her birthday too:-) and our friend Ryan is celebrating with a new house to renovate.. Congrats and Happy, Happy to you all!!

Tonight will also be the first sleepover for the "girls" in the cottage.  The mini fridge is stocked and Papa will blow up the air mattress later.  I will be nestled in my nice, comfy bed just a few feet away. I'm just old enough that I have refusal rights to sleeping on the floor!  We'll have a bonfire and smores too so they'll be tuckered out from 2 parties, swimming and all that fresh air.  There's a slim chance I'll take and share some pictures!

Happy Summer all and let the good times roll :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment