Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

So many unspeakable acts in the past couple of weeks....even this morning a deranged gunman horrifically murders first responders..... husbands, fathers, maybe even grandpas...right in our own backyard of nearby Webster, New York.  I have people I love in Webster, N.Y.! It's almost more than a sane individual can fathom. 

Today I'm home, in the place I love most, with my kids, the hubs and my Bailee.  I will take each day as they come and be eternally grateful for each and every hour.  I will smile when someone needlessly yells or complains (oh yeah that even happens at Christmastime). I will walk by the end table that was overlooked during dusting.  I will look the other way when the tissue doesn't hit the wastebasket and grab it on my next trip by.  I will photograph most anything and anybody doing even the most mundane things.....because they're here and because I can. I will post them to Face Book because I know maybe one or two or more of my friends will enjoy them as I will enjoy each of their photos. And I will be thankful for each second we have together.  Tonight I'm hoping Santa remembers us and 
we'll be ready for him.  I might even make a relatively useless attempt at catching him on film. So far, it's been 60 years and I've failed miserably...but who knows...it's a new year, a new decade and a new night.......Time will tell.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of my family and my friends.  As my Gramp used to say, "Never put off until tomorrow what you're supposed to do today.  You might like it so well today, you'll want to do it AGAIN tomorrow:-)  Hug those you love the most........and do it again tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment