Thursday, December 20, 2012

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas and I just might get it.  Although they do say, be careful what you wish for... The Midwest is being pummeled with blizzard and tornado warnings. Nice to look at but..and there's always a but..... Jay and Jeff are both flying in today. Jay from KC and through Detroit and Jeff direct from Charlotte.  OK, white Christmas.....could you stall for about 6-8 hours?? It looks like we're in the 3-7 inch range and barely fringing on 5-10.....I vote for 5 tomorrow...but we all know how well my vote did recently:-(  A nice covering would be good and it can actually hold off until Monday.  Santa has a sleigh full of options for minimal or no snow....I know, we've talked! He already explained to Bailee in a telegram he sent her???? that he remembers she'll be at Grandmas and he knows there's no chimney.  He always has a plan B ( for Bailee, of course!)  Right now we're on plan C...vitamin C.. B is just returning from Convenient Care.  A virus with a runny nose and fever.  Looks like Lights on the Lake and a trip to pick up Uncle Jeff may be off for tonight.  We need her rested and better by Hatfield Christmas here on Saturday night.  Family photos without B are just not an option.  
The sun is shining this morning and I'm off, again, for lunch with the girls in Skaneateles. Yes, my social schedule does revolve around eating......deal about it!
Hopefully my nest will be full again tonight.  I'm always at my lowest stress level when I can see, hear and touch my kiddos......and watch the snow fall on our waterfall :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment