Monday, November 30, 2015

A Womb with a View

Two birthdays and Thanksgiving are the "done" list.  Now we can anticipate holiday lunches, concerts, dinners and the associated festivities.  November comes to a close today and December will be in full swing tomorrow.  This is the busiest time ever.  Not only are we anticipating Santa and the trimmings but showers and a Jett.  The timing is really perfect as a generally cold and blustery January and February turn most people off and inside.....  NOT this year!!!!

For the past 7 months, we have had just a taste of what size our Jett might be.  We've gone from a grain of rice to a full blown holiday, butternut squash today.  Next Monday will be week 30. I still marvel at the fact that a human can be grown (from what I used to think was) a pleasurable activity. Trying to catch a glimpse of him moving and wiggling in his Mama gives me more joy than anything I've seen to date.... with the exception of Bailee's birth which was my showstopper!!  Jeff is getting excited which is fun to watch too.  He has completely redone the nursery and it's looking spectacular. This is still a bit foreign to him but I can't wait to see him with their creation... Emotional doesn't even cover it.  I can't express to him how much this will be a life changer.

So, being the end of the Thankful month, I will give my final 2015 TIATF:

Jeff's decisions...he returned home, found an amazing woman to spend his life with, gave us a new "granddaughter" to marvel, the best in-laws we could ask for and now, our first grandson. The anticipation makes me literally giddy!

So to all of you who follow me on Face Book, if you think my Womb without a View Veggies and Fruits are driving you nuts each week, Look out...............The Jett's landing in 10 short weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment