Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A night and day at Grandma's

Today, I have a ghost writer!!!  Introducing " Bobby Joe! (her/his "go to" name) 


It was a dark and stormy day.  I woke up and wondered what kind of day it would be. I knew Mom would have three kids at the house today. It was a happy day when Grandma called and said I could come over.  She picked me up and we went back to her house.  Uncle Jeff came to visit too.  We decided to see a movie.  We saw the Peanuts movie in 3D.  Grandma didn't like it . She thought it was "dumb!"  I liked it because it was funny. Then we went to Dollar General.  Because I was hungry, we bought macaroni and cheese, a monster (drink) and cranberry ginger ale. All things that a kid must have at Grandma's. We also bought a puzzle and handcuffs so I could practice arresting people.


We took pictures for Grandma's Christmas card.  We made Papa take off his suspenders because they made him look like a grumpy old man. ( Mom said he looked like Great Grandpa or Uncle Arbie.)  I worked most of the night on a puzzle. I was almost done but decided to take a break and watch "Impractical Jokers" which is a pretty funny show. Grandma and I laughed our butts off. Why? Because we could!


It was bedtime and we kicked Papa into the guest room. One of the treats at Grandmas is to sleep NAKED. I crawled into my sleeping bag and went night night.


This morning, I had breakfast in my underwear...... fresh, scrambled, yellow, chicken eggs. They were yummy.  For breakfast dessert I had chocolate soup...which is really just melted vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce.  This is the life.... I would never be able to do this at my house....too many kids there that are boys.


I get to spend time with Grandma which is fun. Peace out dudes.


                                                                                       From,


                                                                                             Bobby Joe....... (he doesn't love, he froms)




A side note... "Don't you want to say, love?"    Thus, "no, he doesn't love, he froms)???????



No comments:

Post a Comment