Friday, February 13, 2015

Who Me?

It's Friday the 13th.....one of three in 2015.  Three is the most of this superstitious date that can happen in one year....so get ready.  I never really thought of myself as superstitious but I continue to notice symptoms that make me a full blown.................nut job.  Her are just a few of my quirks:
  • I sing (out loud) the Buffalo fight song at the beginning of each play. in each game...even the Seahawks games... ( I do change the name to fit the team!)
  • I refuse to park backwards (headed out) in my garage
  • I don't take my bracelets off...even in the shower!
  • I say my prayers every night...and if I should fall asleep before doing so, I say them the second I awake.....and apologize.....and hope he/she is listening.
  • I forward any post that intimates that me, my family or my friends ...... will have bad luck. (sorry FRIENDS)
  • I refused to take off my wedding band until our 30th anniversary...when my fingers gained so much weight (not me, just my fingers) and I had to have it cut off....my ring!
  • I cross my fingers...a lot...although arthritis has set in and sometimes it takes two hands to get the job done.
  • I will not kill a cricket...although it has seriously crossed my mind;-)
  • I try very, very, very hard to never break a promise...That's why I seldom make them.
  • And the usuals...If a black cat is crossing in front of me, I'll stop or slow down or even turn down another street.  There's one on West Cayuga St. that has eaten up a few gallons of gas. I never do the ladder thing and I've thrown a shitload of salt over my shoulder.
Superstitious?  Who me?


No comments:

Post a Comment