Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Vacation

Ahhh, let vacation begin.  No sandy beaches, no ocean views, no humid temps, no reported good news.......................just peace and quiet, no dinners to make, no farting or burping just calm to intake!


LEE HAS LEFT THE BUILDING for the sunny (or not) south and my  R & R commences. Hey, it's been over 40 years of wedded "something" and if separate vacations work......don't be a hater.  The entire bed is mine and it smells as wonderful when I wake up as it did when I went to bed.  If I want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich at 8:00 instead of meat and potatoes (and dishes) at 6:00, that's totally my choice.  The laundry consists of clothing that doesn't reek of gasoline, oil and smoke and if I want it to pile up in the basket for several days...Pile away! "Lonely," you ask....not for a second. We're generally in separate rooms sitting in separate recliners watching separate TVs.  There is one thing I might miss.....The Hall Sex... that's when we pass each other in the hall, smile and say "F--- You!"   Yep, I'm definitely gonna miss that!

No comments:

Post a Comment