Monday, September 1, 2014

HELLO SEPTEMBER!!!!!




I love September!!!  This is my Happy New Year!  When the kids were in school this was when order returned to the world....at least my world.  Schedules actually reappeared and normal resurfaced.  Now,as a Senior Citizen, it remains my favorite time.  Football resumes this week and that makes me happy beyond words.  The prime time TV schedule premiers it's new offerings and reruns are a thing of the past..... The leaves are turning in their green jackets and donning their new oranges, reds and yellows.... Love their spectacular new wardrobes!!!!!  High temperatures slowly fade away and 60 becomes the new 90... Some old people like 90...this old person DOES NOT!!!  This September should be full of remodeling and decorating at Jeff and Lacie's... (if they ever close.)
Bailee heads to THIRD grade.... Wow....almost out of the primary grades.  She has a wonderful teacher and lots of great classmates.  Should be an amazing educational and fun year.
I'll try to pen my thoughts a little more often and share photos of our endeavors. Fall is really the best of the best!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment