Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hump Day

Sometimes, Hump Day is hard to get over.....pun intended.  Other than the fact that we all woke up this morning and are able to sit up and take nourishment, this day pretty much sucks.  I'm pretty sure my parents, grandparents and ancestors never said "Sucks!"  (does that make me a cool Senior citizen?...probably not.)  House news is discouraging to say the least, Jeff's job is stressful and full of slow moving bureaucracy, I ache in places I didn't realize I had places and estimated taxes are due. Woo Hoo!


I'm scheduling a Sandy afternoon!  Shemar Moore returns to Y & R at 12:30, I will watch a 100% more dysfunctional family ( than mine) on B & B at 1:30, drive to Eagle Point @ 2:00, return to my Kindle and Baileys and coffee at 2:30 and read till my eyes cross or my sedative (Baileys) sets in.  If anyone mentions supper, I'll tell them I'll gladly eat whatever they fix...within reason and then I'll sit in the hot tub and wrinkle!!!


That's my afternoon and I'm stickin' to it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment