Monday, September 29, 2014

It's in the stars......

They say it's in the stars.  Bailee and I prefer to think it's in the clouds.  We spend a lot of time looking up.  Sunday on our nature ride we saw so many cool things floating above. Some had wings and some just became whatever our imaginations conjured up.  Yesterday, we were visited by a brontosaurus.  He was pretty silent and not the least bit scary.  At first glance, I was sure "he" was a pterodactyl but Bailee quickly corrected me and explained the long neck.  I hate it when she's smarter than I.....( actually I ♥ it.)

The next image was pretty easy.  We're becoming pretty schooled in the field of feathers. We're the very best part of being called "bird-brained!'  We both exclaimed loudly that this was a feather from an extremely large eagle.

 There is pretty much no better day than one spent with my girl gazing at the skies and using our old and new imaginations. Who knows what we'll see next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment