Monday, March 3, 2014

I'd like to thank................



I'd like to thank the Academy.......for an outstanding event.  I watched all 3+ hours  of this year's Oscars and enjoyed every single minute.  I'd like to thank Ellen for keeping it lighthearted and fun. I'd like to thank Jared Leto for one of the night's most heartfelt acceptance speeches (To those of you who have felt injustice because of who you love and who you are, I stand here with you and for you.") I'd like to thank the producers for choosing relevant musical numbers and choosing the perfect entertainers to sing them..yes even that Smokey the Bear look alike that amazingly makes us "Happy." I'd like to thank all of those women who chose to wear strapless gowns for not continuously pulling them up... on and off stage. I'd like to thank Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts and Meryl Streep for losing gracefully as you are all winners with me. And last but most certainly not least, I'd like to thank Matthew McConaughey for being easy on the eyes, easy on the ears and a man for all seasons!  Your time has finally come♥
Alright, Alright, Alright!!




No comments:

Post a Comment