Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Passover.....nope

Today, being the first full day of Passover, I thought I might pass over the final section of my closet/dressing room cleaning project.  I did not!  I even cleaned the floor, the sink and the mirror! The celebration of National Cleaning Week is o-v-e-r! (they may want to rethink the idea and change it to National Cleaning Day.....an entire week of mopping, Pledge, Windex, Clorox and organizing is more than most women can endure.)  I managed to purge 3 large bags of unwanted, under worn and ill fitting clothes and footwear to others who will enjoy them.  If it wasn't worn in the last 365 days, it's history.  Somehow, 3 pair of slippers and 5 pair of "heels" were a colossal waste of shelf space.  I never wear slippers ( I have heated floors) and my 61 year old feet are not (and never were) made to come to a point with my heel elevated above the toes. I retained one pair of black and one pair of brown for funeral and wedding events.  If not worn this year, they too, will be a memory!  I removed every wire hangar and replaced with a plastic or fabric one and even had enough left over for Lee to address his dressing room....yeah right! Whatever's on the top of the pile is good enough for him. Can you spell r-e-d-n-e-c-k?

So here's the proof:




On to celebrating National Chocolate week.....I still have 5 days left :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment