Friday, August 24, 2012

The Nest

Looking forward to the next week when all the chicks will be either in or nearby the nest.  Not the web-footed, lay an egg, cock a doodle do kind but our actual chicks... Upright and on 2 feet.... (hopefully.)  Jeff is waiting to board in Philly as I type and my girls just stopped in for a morning hello....and to collect eggs for their breakfast!  Things just seems right with the world when they're all here..Jeff's pretty excited to be going to Sempronius for a tractor pull tomorrow with his Dad.  He's such a good actor..I think he may have missed his calling!!!  We'll be busy with a family birthday, bonfires, lots of food and whatever else Bailee can conjure up for the week.  I'm sure some shooting and golf will land in the week somewhere.  I'm off to the grocery store to gather supplies.... diet mountain dew and 3 olives cherry vodka.....or is it 3 cherries olive vodka?  I always get that confused!!! Happy Week-end All... and remember to just be who you are...is so much easier!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment