Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Blue Moon

   



The full moon is this Friday, August 31, 9:58 A.M. (ET). This will be the SECOND full Moon of the month, commonly called a Blue Moon, and this event occurs about every 2.5 years. Hence the term...."Once in a blue moon!"  I'm not a beer drinker but I can occasionally take one for the team.  So Friday night, I think we should have a Blue Moon party.  We can buy lots of Blue Moon beer, lots of oranges (cuz I've seen people stick an orange wedge in their bottle) and I just happen to have a huge jar of washable blue paint......which any and all inebriated individuals (or not) could paint their butts and proudly display their own personal blue moons. I have two anonymous people in mind that I know would love to attend.....right Lori and Resa Dee?  OK, they may have matured in the last 33 years, I'm not 100% sure...but enough Blue Moon could uninhibite almost anyone.....if you don't puke first (sorry Stella!) So, if you have no plans for the opening night of Labor Day week-end 2012, bend on over to EIEIO, join us for a few BM's......( now really... you knew I meant blue moon) and end the month with a good old fashioned salute.  Don't worry, I would never take a photograph or post it anywhere in the world wide web.... (unless I had a camera or an iPhone)

http://www.youtube.com/embed/7giOrKYIwpQ"

 


No comments:

Post a Comment