Monday, January 19, 2015

Night at the theater!

American Sniper Tonight we're going to the movies.....together...same theater, same movie...we may even sit next to each other although I'm thinking this one may need some interpretation and I'm not sure I can do that for the entire movie.  However, the last movie we saw jointly was Grand Torino and he heard it...and loved it..  We may be OK.  If the movie is as good as the trailer, we're in for a treat....if you can say that a true story of killing is a treat. The back story of Chris Kyle is amazing and he is a true American hero...even if I have some lingering doubts that killing those who are killing....really stops the killing!  It's been a long time since Jeff, Lee and I have unanimously agreed on what might just be a great movie.  If 92 million in 3 days means anything, we're making a great choice.  I've never had a problem with being a critic.  I'll let you know tomorrow.....if my thumbs are up or down and just how many!

No comments:

Post a Comment