Friday, June 20, 2014

Springing into Summer

All of the sudden I realized I haven't popped into my Blogosphere for a week.  It's been a fun and busy 7 days.  We have peeked at a few houses to maybe flip, Lacie and Jeff are contemplating a purchase, I went with the girls to see "Menopause" and Bailee has decided she wants to cut her "Goldilocks!" How much can one Grandma handle?  The house hunting is fun.  My head swims with ideas and I need to remember that this isn't my house....Where I might like paisley and poofs, the kids like purple and pinstipes.  I'll be ok!  Bailee's hair choice is freaking me out a bit.  It's 23.5 inches of my B......not sure I'm liking the transition from little girl to....bigger!  Now to Menopause with the gals... It was AWESOME!!!  Such a fun group to enjoy the day with and laugh till we nearly peed.  Everybody should have pals to enjoy that kind of day......at least once a week!!
Tonight we celebrate Miss Alli's 8th birthday and welcome summer.  Spring gave us temps from 30 to 90, snow, wind and rain with a few tornadoes thrown in, some sprucing up but mostly growing.... Jeff and Lacie seem to have grown into a couple, Bailee's outgrowing her........hair, the yard grows daily and beckons me to ride, relax and trim, our family is growing with new friends and old and of course, I grow (everywhere) daily as well...I try to listen more and talk less (that's a toughie), I try to have more faith and be a better believer and I take one day at time and enjoy it.....Tomorrow is the first day of summer....and the first day of whatever comes our way....

No comments:

Post a Comment