Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Gotcha!




Last year you eluded me you big-footed, floppy eared, vest wearing , kinda creepy, extra large...rabbit!  This year, I gotcha! You think it's easy being a Grandma? I did most of your work for you and you got all the credit.  I think you, Santa and the Tooth Fairy have got it made! I will thank you (and Kay) for imparting some of your Easter wisdom on me though...

              

 
 
All I need to know (well maybe not ALL)
I learned from the Easter Bunny! 
Don't put all your eggs in one basket (lately, I'd have to have one (bfb). 
Everyone needs a friend who is all ears. Got 'em
All work and no play can make you a basket case.
A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
Some body parts should be floppy.
Keep your paws off of other people's jelly beans.
The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
If you hunt in the grass for eggs 
you may find dog poop (or deer poop)!
To show your true colors, you have to come out 
of your shell.        
         
 

 
EGGSACTLY!   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment