Friday, April 5, 2013

Are you kidding me?

As you know, I thoroughly enjoy Face Book......until dumb people start posting dumb statements.  There's this crazy group called "Moravia Dump" ( personally I think they should occasionally flip the p around and make it a b.)  Last night someone posted an obituary of a local fellow who had passed away (obviously...... it was an obituary....) He had grown up on a nearby farm and had been an acquaintance of Lee's. The information was appreciated as I no longer subscribe to the Citizen and  am not always privy to "comings and goings."  Anyway, most are aware there are three options under a Face Book post...you can like it, comment on it or share it.  Most of the time liking it means just that...you like it... you like the picture, the recipe, the joke, the cartoon....whatever.  It appears two people quickly liked the posting of the obituary.  Which in my small mind meant they had seen it and were appreciative of the information.....

Here's the part of Face Book that drives me crazy....(I need no GPS to get there!)

The next post read:
I'm confused. Do the two "likes" mean you're glad he's dead or something else?

Well, you know me.  I explained that this was the part of Face Book that is idiotic and that people really need to think before they post.  Get out the umbrellas......let the sh-- storm begin!  The group sure lived up to it's name as several began to dump...on me.... I have big shoulders (and everything else) and I can handle disagreement.....I just can't handle stupidity.  Needless to say, I'll be distancing myself from the Dump.....

Thanks for letting me dump on you today...I really "like" you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment