Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday = Normal

Whew.... that holiday is over.....no, not Thanksgiving not even hunting but Black Friday.... almost as much commotion and advertising as those darned political ads. Now if we can just get past Cyber Monday, we'll be down the home stretch to a normal Christmas season.....whatever the hell that is. I just checked my email and I had 57 new emails since I left for coffee at 7:30. Everybody wants to give me at least 10% off all those things that I either already bought or don't need.  Now, if they had 2 new eyeballs on sale...that I'd gobble up like pumpkin pie with homemade whipped cream!!!!  Since my first cataract surgery 3 weeks ago, I've been cranking my neck forward to read anything as I no longer have bifocals (until we finish this whole process).  This in turn makes my neck ache which hurts my back and gives me a headache.  My brain is even in revolt mode as it has no idea what happened to the ridiculously poor but workable eyesight I've had for the past 60 years. It's trying to connect all the right waves but my computer surfing is putting a cramp in it's relatively calm seas.  Maybe Wednesday will help put the puzzle back together and all cylinders will fire together!  If not, it'll be dark glasses, a new dog and audio books. Until then, I'll peruse Facebook and hit the highlights on Yahoo. The silver lining to blindness may  be that I won't be buying things nobody really needs anyway.  I'll sit back and relax on my favorite day of the week......Normal Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment