Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Happy Birthday Ted :-)

  I'm a little partial to rhyming as my family can attest.  
A funny quip, a holiday poem, an Easter basket quest. 
My favorite man could make the world a rhyme for any use. 
His name they say, on his birthday, was the wonderful Dr. Seuss!


It's never too early (or too late) to read to your kids...in my case, my grandkids. I read to Bailee from the second she arrived and she is a master reader.  She reads way ahead of her grade level and reads with inflection.  A less than interesting story can turn enjoyable when read, out loud, with inflection.  Let's just say, it's "inflectious!"  Hey, if "meh" can be a word, so can inflectious!

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."
- I Can Read With My Eyes Shut! (1978)

No comments:

Post a Comment