Monday, February 1, 2016

IT'S FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've waited  7 1/2  l-o-n-g months for February to roll around. Who really ever wants to even have a February..... for some, it's usually cold, snowy and dismal. Some are excited for it to be February because they have school's winter break. Some have birthdays which are actually fun to anticipate! Others relish the fact that it's the shortest month and the days are slowly getting longer. Well I can officially say that February is now one of my favorite months. It's baby Jett month and I can't wait.
The shower is behind us, we managed to get some really fun family maternity photographs and Mommy is officially out of work until the bump disappears and the fun begins (that would be right after delivery.)  I know that some don't have the affirmation of worthiness that I have in social media...namely Face Book but I think it's pretty awesome.  "We" have been doing weekly tummy shots of Lacie and Jett and each time I post them my beautiful Lacie gets over 100 genuine likes...everybody is SO excited for us all.  Their anticipation and excitement is so much fun for all of us. ♥
Mommy's bag is packed, Jett's bag is packed and even Grandma's bag is packed......Guess whose isn't??  Yep, Daddy is lagging and not sure what to expect and how to prepare himself.  I even packed a 'bag" for him for Christmas but I'm pretty sure he's eaten the snacks and worn the new underwear.....I can only do so much.  I supplied stress balls, phone chargers, ear plugs and magazines... Having never endured the process, (mine came wrinkle free, smelling delicious and sleeping through the night) I'm not certain how he'll handle the good, the bad and the ugly. Emotions will be high and in the end (literally) it will be freaking amazing.  I'm hoping I get to witness a tiny bit but will understand if it's the Mom, Dad and Jett show. That camera I ordered that slides under the door should let me take a peek.................................just kidding!!!
SO, the countdown is on.......due date is J minus 14 and counting.......I say this week!  We shall see!


No comments:

Post a Comment