Monday, February 15, 2016

A Valentine's Day to Remember





Who says an upstate February is bitter cold, snowy and unpleasant?  Not in our world.............  After a week of rejoicing in arrival of our healthy, handsome grandson, Valentine's Day was upon us. Just when we thought life was grand......it got "grander!"  She said "yes♥!"

Ask me a year (or two) ago what Jeff's future would be like and I would have explained that marriage wasn't for everyone, fatherhood was an unnecessary goal for some men and he was content with the world as it was....   Write this down.................I was wrong! Obviously, when the right two people are together, the stars align and much is right with the world. I fear articulating the peace this brings me.  I'm a wee bit superstitious! But for now, we are all blessed to be in this happy place with an amazing new addition to our family and a beautiful, gracious, gal ecstatic to join this crazy crew.

                                          Valentine's Day continues to bring us love and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment