Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas...Past

Well Christmas 2016 is now, Christmas past!  It was good...really good!  Everyone was happy, healthy and humorous... 3 things I yearn for in my daily life. It was our first Christmas with Jett and he was a doll.  He had a big Walter Christmas on Christmas eve, Christmas breakfast at Mima and PopPop's and finally here for presents and dinner, barely a whimper and maybe a few sleepy nods at the table!  Everyone enjoyed the thoughtful gifts that each had given and received and dinner came together, perfectly timed and delicious....if I do say so myself!!!
We were able to get some family pictures which are always on my list but not always easy to take.  All 9 of us were actually awake and still smiling at the same time.  Pictures to me are priceless and I can never have enough. As a FB meme said this morning, pictures seem unimportant until the people are gone and they're all you have left!!!!!

On that note...here are a few from Christmas 2016:







No comments:

Post a Comment