Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Joy to the World

Christmas is for kids...........and their Grandmas.  Last Christmas even the anticipation added joy to the holiday.  This year, we actually have all the "fruits of Lacie and Jeff's labor" crawling along the holiday with us.  Every day he brings joy to us all.  He may not sleep well but it only takes a giggle and that wide-faced grin to make the exhaustion go away and a second wind to take over... (This I say as the Grandma who has had a good night's sleep in her own bed 5 miles away!)
I stayed with him yesterday for a bit and he has already decided he needs to know early just what's inside those beautifully wrapped gifts.  He comprehends the word "No" but is less sure that it really pertains to him.  I caught him actually standing on his own yesterday.  He barely realized he was doing it so I hesitated to jump for my camera.  Each day he is stronger and braver.  10 months is creeping up on us and Jessie actually walked at 10 months.  We shall see.... I keep remembering the saying, "Be careful what you wish for!"
The joy he has already brought our families is beyond measure.  I can't wait for him to grow and bring Joy to the World. I'm pretty sure he will!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment