Thursday, May 5, 2016

A Doggie Dog World

Well tomorrow night I should know if I'm a happy camper or have totally lost my mind.  Jess is riding with me in the morning to pick up Paisley.  It will be a quick trip as I have to watch Jett at 9 and will be bringing home a rolly- polly, hairy pal that pees and poops as much as he does.  Paisley the pup will spend her first day away from her brothers and sisters. B is spending the night so she can help babysit and keep her company.  We haven't had a dog in over a decade but I presume that puppies still pee and poop where you'd rather they didn't, chew everything in sight and always destroy at least one thing that makes you cry and have that atrociously, adorable puppy breath.

She'll be my Mother's Day present to me and my new companion.  Someone who will love me in my sweatpants, curl up on my lap for a night of Grey's and Scandal and enjoy every Sunday filled with football.  She WILL love football!  It should be fun to introduce her to Baby and the rest of the feathered flock.  I'm thinking they may scare her more than the other way around. It should be a fun first week.

No comments:

Post a Comment