Monday, January 18, 2016

A successful flight!!

What a glorious flight (shower) we had on Saturday.  We had wonderful passengers from the Walter/Graf family, the Hatfield family and super friends. It was smooth sailing all afternoon.  Lacie (and Jeff and Jett) received some amazing gifts.  If it indeed takes a village........this little guy will be raised right!!♥♥

It's a good thing my blog is in the cloud as it would take reams of paper to pen my thanks to everyone who helped make Saturday a success. But I'll give it a try:


  • Pam Walter (Mima) - grandma extraordinaire.. the soups were amazing, the punch (just what I needed,) the table planes so creative and the love you provided unbeatable.♥♥
  • Danielle Kehoe - Couldn't have done it without you... I'm pretty sure all the guests were happy and relieved that you cooked and I didn't.  Super salad, my favorite soup and Lacie's favorite blue cheese dressing.  Can't wait until you open your kitchen so I never have to cook again!♥
  • Jennifer Bilinski -  Your creative talents put us over the top. I can only imagine in my head and you make it come true.  Our Jett napkins were awesome and our in flight snack bags topped it off...literally!♥
  • Kyle Dyer -  Not enough thanks for helping to transform a blank space into a cloud filled room and back again. I'm sure you went home with dish pan hands and hopefully feeling how much you are loved and appreciated.♥
  • Hope Anderson - You made it a picture perfect day.  Giving me the freedom to mingle and enjoy was priceless....Each and every photo will be remembered forever♥
  • Pam Vitale - I never knew that I loved sweet potato and sausage soup... You continue to teach me new things and are always there!♥
  • Abbie Walter -  Our Cake Boss !!  Not only was it a confection to perfection, it came from the heart. ♥
  • Emily Kehoe, Julia Belonsoff and Bailee and Jess Brown - The best helpers ...ever.....period. ♥ you all!
And next... to our beautiful Lacie.   If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have had such a gift to celebrate.  You have brought nothing but love, commitment and joy to this family from day one.
A more beautiful pregnant mommy I have never seen! ♥♥♥

Last but most certainly not least....thanks to my amazing son.   I know you "hate" the real thing, the planes that you deal with every day but your handiwork making the photo plane and finishing Jett's baby photo plane and milestone yardstick made Lacie's shower magical.  All who boarded on Saturday, left smiling! I'll bet you can't say that about each day at work ;-) You will be the best Dad ever... because making that leap from the best son ever... will be short and simple! I love you beyond words♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment