Tuesday, December 15, 2015

8 days a week...

I'm no Beatle but I'm almost wishing there were 8 days a week!  It's actually been 8 days since I relaxed enough to blog.
Another successful, fun Hatfield Christmas on Saturday.  Thanks to family members for pitching in for goodies, Lee for cooking 25 rib eyes to perfection, Jeff for hauling in chairs and Grandma Iva for the foundation and traditions. Oh yes, and thanks to Tylenol for all your help as well!  Just to hear the little girls giggle and big kids step up to play our silly games made every plate worth washing and each crumb worth picking off the floor...!!!
Also, another week in the books and in the belly for baby Jett.. We're down to single digit weeks heading through week 31.  He's thinking he might want to walk out rather than plunge head first but Mom (and the midwife) have some thoughts on that one. We'll see how the next few weeks progress.  I know they'll fly by (at least for the ones not carrying around a Jett) with Christmas next week, the shower soon after and then....February.... Mother Nature has been giving her gift of good weather..Let's hope it holds for the ride around Cayuga Lake to meet our new little Jett.
Holiday lunches and dinners are keeping me busy but I love seeing all these gals. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful groups of gals to share stories, pictures and memories with.. ( I know... I ended a sentence with a preposition...............deal about it for now!)
Just to catch you all up.. Wendy is back in the hospital with a foot infection. (MICU at University) Hopefully she'll get the antibiotics flowing and some breathing issues tended to as well.  Our nephew Brian is having a do-over on foot surgery today. Almost a year ago he had it originally repaired...Let's hope the second time's a charm!!!!
Now you have the  "rest of the story."  I'll try to get back here in a more timely fashion.... We haven't even touched on politics lately.....but I guess we have another 11 months to debate....Oh yes, that's tonight too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment