Friday, December 12, 2014

Getting excited

I know I have been AWOL for a bit. I had thought that I had everything planned and almost everything accomplished for the holidays so I would be able to enjoy my late afternoon reading hour, Hallmark's month of Christmas movies, leisurely drives to see the lights and the anticipation of a Christmas with everybody home.  The best laid plans............................ 


Jeff and Lacie are sooooooooooooo close to being Home Sweet Home.  Bedroom paint goes on this week-end, carpet next week and in by Christmas.  With all hands on deck, much as been accomplished to transform this ranch by a pond into an updated, classy home filled with love.  Pictures to follow real soon!


Jeff has had some issues with sciatica and it's cause.  Ten days out of work put some stress on the house "work," the wallet, the mind and the body.  Insurance my cause me to go postal one day but things are copacetic (look it up) for now.


20 inches of snow falling actually made things better. Snow at EIEIO is one of the most peaceful things on earth. Presents are wrapped and under the tree.  The sports tree is decorated and donning it's red, white and blue...for the Buffalo Bills not the U.S.A., although I love them both. Dinner plans are good to go for Hatfield Christmas on Sunday when 25 of the clan will gather here.  This year will be a wonderful Christmas afternoon when BOTH of my kiddos will be here with their families. I have and will continue to spoil them all and "yes",  I do know the true meaning of the season.

I am, indeed, blessed and a lot is TWO words;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment