Friday, April 16, 2021

You are Amazing....Remember that!

 For my birthday this year, one of my amazing friends gave me a "kind jar!"  The jar is filled with little envelopes each having an uplifting message tucked inside.  Today's message was: You are Amazing...Remember that!  A perfect rainy day reminder when it would be so much easier to dwell on the unfulfilled, the uncontrollable and the unhappy.  I AM amazing!  I can still bend over and touch my toes ( I just have trouble getting back up,) I manage to keep a household of 4-5 running semi-smoothly, I can still remember a few people's names and events that have happened in the past, I still know how to spell, read and write and have the ability to help others with their lack of skills (or at least point them out,) I still have organizational skills that help to keep us all in line and I am learning that me time is precious, necessary and guiltfree.

I am looking forward to the next few days and the messages I will open.... I'm pretty sure one might say "You are Thin" or "You are Young."  If not, I'll use my educated interpretations to bring a smile to my wrinkled face....after all, I AM Amazing!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment