Thursday, February 7, 2019

Some days!

Some days are really tough. Today is one!  I feel like my hands are tied....unless they're in my wallet!  When you can see things happening and are at a loss to fix them or make those that can...understand.  It's affecting all of us but most importantly one of us.  So much for the Golden years.  This is so much tougher than the days when I could make the decisions.  They obviously weren't all top notch but they came with good intentions, researched objectives, and only everyone's best interests at heart. Some decisions worked, others flopped but I would and could admit when I erred.  Nobody admits anything anymore.  Let's just take a pill, get support and live life minute to minute.  No goals, no objectives no nothing and whoever gets lost in the shuffle....so be it... SO sad:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment