Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Projects

In an effort to be the one who keeps me happy, I generally must have a project.  They're usually hazardous to my wealth (or lack thereof) and they usually drive my family or my carpenter crazy.  Ultimately, along with various vendors and stores, I do make others happy.  I'm pretty sure I could single-handedly keep Amazon, Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Lowes and Ebay in the green in the stock market world!!!

Last year's projects included my new fireplace and JimBob.  Lots of folks won during these projects.  Winter's nearing the end and spring is on the horizon.  JimBob will be hauling a brand new load this spring and preparations are underway for greenery and more (Thanks Jeff.)

 If that planning weren't enough, A couple other projects popped up with a new addition to EIEIO.  This one will be fun to complete and everyone will reap the rewards... It could be a work of art for sure...

Lots of folks who reach retirement age look forward to having nothing to do.  When I stop needing projects, I probably won't be breathing...and I've already completed those projects;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment