Tuesday, July 11, 2017

In My Prime!

Today is a butt sittin', water drinkin', Amazon watchin', $ spendin' kind of day.  It's Amazon Prime Day!!!  For a relatively novice computer gal, I do my best shopping online.   The preview began at 9 p.m. last night and I made it over 2 hrs, finding 3 items that were on my shopping list and saved $120...  This morning, bright and early, I continued my quest for more of my Christmas list bargains... So far I have saved another $83 and I have another order ready to go shortly.  By the end of the day, I will have finished about 90% of this year's Christmas. These are actually intended purchases and not my often "I didn't know I/we needed it till I saw it" purchases.  There are always a few more toward the season gifts that I pick up but for the most part....this is my shopping extravaganza.  I was actually 50% done before I hit my prime....(yesterday!)

I know everybody thinks I'm a little cuckoo for shopping so early but I love having it finished and wrapped and then I can enjoy the season....the movies, the decorating, the anticipation, the lunches with my gal pals and the dinners with my friends.

Hallmark Ornament Premier Week-end is this week-end too and I'm pretty big on ornaments and traditions. My kids often roll their eyes on Thanksgiving night when the new ornaments are given and opened.....but it's tradition here and they're just going to have to "deal about it" (as Bailee would say when she was little!)

I want them all to remember what the holidays were like at Grandma's long after I'm gone.  But, since today I'm in my Prime, that's a long way off...  Maybe I should buy them all some Amazon stock.....after all, I'm responsible for it's success!!!! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment