Monday, January 4, 2021

Hindsight

 Whew, we made it...I had my doubts at times.  Unfortunately, things are pretty much exactly the same as they were 4 days ago.  Just like being a teen on the night before your 18th birthday and automatically being an adult the next morning...Nope......or wearing your mask into the restaurant so you won't be at risk but you're fine the minute you sit down at the table....Nope.....or putting students in the classroom puts them at risk but it's fine for staff and faculty to report.....Nope....I have no answers so it appears fruitless for me to question anything anymore.

I guess I'll focus on the things I can manage.  I'll pay my taxes with the $1200 I received from the government.....Not sure where the other $3800 will come from but I'll use the money I already paid tax on to pay my taxes....WTF!  

I did manage to take the Christmas decorations down in the house and on the porch.  Each year I swear I'll be more organized and meticulous on how I label and pack them away....maybe next year:-/

I was successful with my Fantasy Football this past season.  I won last year and I WON THIS YEAR TOO. See, it wasn't a fluke even though I drafted with my heart for a couple players (Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs (Bills players) rather than my head.  All my choices were pretty reliable and helped me squeak through for several weeks.  Already looking forward to next fall and a new season.  Go Buffalo in the next couple of weeks!!!!!!!

Hoping we can all stay healthy throughout the winter. Jeff is still doctoring and we're hoping for an improvement. Lee is planning on heading south for a couple of trap tournaments. That's MY vacation!! Bailee is continuing to flourish in her studies.....in her bedroom. That's definitely a day-to-day scenario. I would hate to be a school administrator!!!

Not sure what my next project will be..... I need something occupy this aging brain.  Maybe I'll finish my book about JimBob and maybe come up with some new creative yard decor to keep him looking fresh!

As always, I'll be looking forward to my time here at EIEIO during any season. This is my happy place and I'm thankful to be here every day!  Hindsight is a good thing if it make foresight better....As a friend recently imparted....Knowledge speaks....but wisdom listens.. She rocks....literally!!!!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment