Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Road Trip

 It's been a LONG 5 months and it's time to "get outa Dodge!"  B and I are loading up this morning and heading north...alllllmost to Canada but not quite.  We love the river, watching the ships, having others clean our room, cook our food and wash our towels.  We will be away from the same ole, same ole for a few days.  We need to refresh ourselves and get ready for the new normal for 20-21. We're not quite sure what that is but we're ready. We're ready to put the function in dysfunction!!!  

School shopping is complete! I mean how much do you really need for 2 days of school a week. We have no idea what's necessary on the supply front but the chrome book is charged and air pods are ready.  With classes starting an hour later, the only negative is my breakfast club time...I'll adjust!

I'll check in again next week and try to be a bit more regular with my musings! I'm hoping we can put this behind us around November 4-5th.  That's a blog for another day!!!! Adios!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment