Thursday, November 14, 2019

Peaches

I never really liked peaches.  Never liked old peaches, canned peaches, fresh peaches, peach cobbler, peach jello or peach melba (although I did have an Aunt Melba that I quite liked.) And I am absolutely 100% certain that I don't like imPeachment. First, let me say that I don't adore everything about our president.  He's a little mouthy and outspoken although I can relate to that and he spends way too much time on social media....(having a houseful of addicted screen people, I dislike it more every day.)  With that being said, I quite like many things about our president and the past few years.  The Dow seems to grow exponentially under his leadership. I begrudgingly agree with a lot of his immigration thoughts. I love that he takes no salary!  I think the First Lady is loyal, intelligent, beautiful and classy. I do not believe that our foreign policies are any different than they have been for decades..we just hear and see more about them. I firmly believe that we support other nations far too much and ours far too little...although I understand give and take and peace and war.

The one thing I do not understand is Democrats. I have never seen such a hypocritical group of self-serving asses.  I'm pretty sure the entire group couldn't list ten major or even minor accomplishments that they have achieved in the past 3 years....forget prior to that for now. So much energy into getting rid of someone who just plain pisses them off.....and whom they just can't seem to control.  So much money spent on productions that even the jerks in Hollywood couldn't pull off. 

Nixon quit! Andrew Johnson and Slick Willie were impeached but never removed from office.  Even if the House garners a simple majority, the final stage must be the Senate.  Hello, the Republicans won't allow that 2/3 majority.  This entire fiasco is moot!  Regardless if you like Trump or you don't...he's the president and the decision to keep him or heave him belongs with the American voting public.

Needless to say, I watched very few minutes of yesterday's hearing.  All I can say is "hearsay!"  Whatever happened to having directly heard something to be deemed "evidence!" Once again...it's hogwash.  I'm not blindly against all democrats....just the ones who like peaches!


No comments:

Post a Comment