Monday, April 2, 2018

Slacker

Yep, I'm a slacker.  I was a faithful blogger for years and now I 'm lucky if I get to (remember) post every couple of weeks.  I'm usually very relaxed when I post or very stressed... Unfortunately, for the past few months, the stress has trumped the relaxed.  I don't really want to just vent here every time so I silently (or not) just stew.

Today is a relaxed day.  It was a great weekend full of birthday, Easter and Fools.  Saturday I celebrated with Lacie and Jeff fixing lobster and my favorites for my birthday.  The Walter crew was here to join in the fun.  Our table conversations are always a hoot!  Bailee was able to join us too so that was an added treat!

Yesterday began with the Easter Bunny arriving and hiding the eggs.. ( even if I did tell Jett that Santa had been here ;-) Picked B back up at 7:30 and the search began when Jeff, Lacie and Jett arrived. Both kids were successful in finding their eggs, 12 and 20 respectively!  Bailee deciphered her word puzzle and retrieved her basket from the H-A-M-P-E-R!  No Julz this morning :-(

We all chowed down on Easter breakfast with eggs, bunny muffins, fruit and THREE meats... no vegetarians here!!!!  The Jeff Hatfields headed home to rest up for their Easter at Mima's, Papa off to shoot and B and I chilled with some clean up and a few hands of gin rummy. When Papa returned, he and B went 4-wheelin' for a bit.  Not a very warm day but a lovely one!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment