Monday, September 25, 2017

Catch up....Again!

Once again, I'm not living up to my own expectations.  I would often post daily and now it seems I'm bi-monthly.  You'd think I would have more free time to pen my thoughts and post my actions.......Maybe it's a good thing I don't;-)  As the weeks and months roll on, I seem to have the need to make more lists to keep myself organized.  Mondays continue to be my favorite day of the week when I can regroup from a week-end of sometimes doing relatively nothing... WTF? anyway...... here's some catch-up!

School is in full swing and Bailee seems to be healthy (knock on wood) and enjoying her upgrade in education.  She is in the ensemble for the Middle School play, High School Musical and she has joined intramurals.  She's not the fastest or the strongest but.....really.....who cares?  She might just a little as she sucks at dodging the ball and has tried to catch the ultimate Frisbee with her lips... She marches on !!! Dance is on hold until after the musical!

JimBob is looking preeeeeety wonderful! He got home last week-end and is dressed in his fall finery! (Mums the word!)
He is one of my most newly acquired, prized possessions!  Looking forward to dressing him up for the upcoming monthly holidays.  Lots of stories behind this acquisition.... Bailee and I are planning a book this winter... Once the Super Bowl is over and my Sundays are freed up, we'll be writing and planning.... Stay tuned!

Jett is beginning to chatter more and more and is the light of our lives...especially his Papa who appears to be his best buddy!  His facial expressions make the world smile.......ok maybe just Face Book but that's plenty!!!!!

We're heading into fall where hunting, birthdays, bonfires and holiday planning are on the top of the list.... My favorite time


of year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment