Friday, May 14, 2021

From the Ridiculous to the Sublime

 Some days just go from the ridiculous to the sublime.......and right back to ridiculous again.  That was yesterday. May13,2021...It should have been a Friday!

Report cards came in the mail and I knew I had high expectations and they would hopefully be met.  They blew me away. What Freshman in today's pandemic world, gets a 99.187 average...in advanced courses no less........Mine (and others I'm sure but they're not mine!)  Four 100s and a low of 94.. I am beyond thrilled and living my best day...............till the phone rings and she says, "Come and get me, I've been quarantined!!"  We just got things back to normal..after having to have a Covid test to return to school following a day of allergies.  It's just precautionary and the rest of us can carry on as usual. It's a pain for her as her final art project is in the works, she'll miss her honors assembly and no shooting this week!  I have; however, booked an appointment for her vaccine for quarantine release day next Friday. Not me though...still holding out for some realistic numbers.

In the big picture, the sun is shining and the skies are blue, the laundry's finished and no taxes are due. 

It's a good day....so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment