Monday, March 4, 2019

Every Monday Matters

As everyone who has read my ramblings knows, Mondays are my favorite day of the week.  A fresh start, back on schedule, TV shows at regulars times, soap operas to make my life appear relatively normal and all is right with the world...or at least my little piece of it!

This morning, Kathy Lee and Hoda interviewed a fellow who had a panic attack one Monday and an epiphany ensued.  It was time for him to stop worrying about living up to everyone else's expectations and to live his life more for himself!  He aptly titled it, Every Monday Matters!  I've known that for....forever!

This Monday, I'm a little older, a little wiser and a little more thankful for every single friend and every single moment.  I'm a little more grounded and humbled knowing I can't fix everything for everyone I care about but there are those who can help me along the way.  Those who share experiences, those who talk me through bad times and those who just listen.  That makes me luckier than most!


No comments:

Post a Comment